This is a now page, which briefly covers what I’m up to at the moment.
Last updated on Monday 1st July 2019.
- Cibola Burn by James SA Corey - The fourth book in the Expanse series, which I thought I better read before getting much further with the TV series. I’ve been gobbling these up. They’re very readable.
- The Book of the Bivvy by Ronald Turnbull.
- I’ve shifted over to swimming for exercise, with running on alternate days. The variety is really good and I’m enjoying the small treat of a sauna before work three days a week.
- After about five months of Bullet Journalling, I’ve gone back to digital task management. Blog post on that at some point.
- However, I’m still working on reducing screen time generally in my life, after my time on my phone and laptop started to creep up again. Another blog post in the works on that.
- I’ve just started my first contracting role and it’s going well so far. Read more on my new work page.